Community Access Lifeskills Management (CALM)
Community Access Lifeskills Management (CALM) Program provides flexible supports to adults with developmental disabilities who live on their own in their own home and may require three to ten hours per week of support.
SASS is committed to providing ongoing supports for the individuals we serve, at every stage of life.
Supports may include but are not limited to:
- Community Access (PDD Codes 1030 & Code 3000)
- Education/Employment Supports
- Housing Location Assistance
- Accompanying Individuals to appointments (upon request)
- Support if/when attending court
- Support finding recreation, volunteer and community activities.